Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI safety, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI secured series. Look at all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are highly reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a number of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, rendering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with sturdy aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest expectations of coverage demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic tools of high value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suited in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra done for a easy surface with no sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with challenging – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential engineering for wall cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their lightweight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF projects or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of structure of the enclosures, they can be applied for assignments involving heat as the cases make an excellent heating sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as for example: