4. gearbox construction Ambient temperature is usually above the suggested level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling enthusiast, or moving the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input acceleration too much – Lowering the input acceleration may help reduce the quantity of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the apparatus is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the load will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility will be a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear teeth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.