Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer all of these products. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really units us in addition to the other men is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired situation on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or component to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered resources with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore Split Taper Bushing china pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.