Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these items. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality consistent product. What really units us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired job on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and item to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered elements with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to apply and needs no added alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.