Corrosion Resistance Dacromet-Plated Leaf Chain
1. The product series: BL, AL, LL, FL, etc
2. Material: Alloy steel & Stainless steel 304
3. Surface treatment: Shot peening / Blackening / Dacromet-plated / Nickel-plated / Zinc-plated, etc
4. Application: This type of chain can be used in CHINAMFG forklift truck, UniCarriers forklift truck and other brand of forklift truck.
5. Chain No:
BL422, BL423, BL434, BL444, BL446, BL466, BL488
BL522, BL523, BL534, BL544, BL546, BL566, BL588
BL622, BL623, BL634, BL644, BL646, BL666, BL688, etc.
Plate lacing 2*2, 2*3, 3*4, 4*4, 4*6, 6*6, 8*8.
|Product name||Corrosion Resistance Dacromet-Plated Leaf Chain|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304 , SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||First quality, Best service, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
View more products,please click here…
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag+Carton Box+Plywood Case|
How do leaf chains handle reverse motion or anti-reverse requirements?
Leaf chains are designed to handle reverse motion or anti-reverse requirements in lifting applications. They offer a unique design that prevents the chain from backtracking, ensuring the load remains securely in place even during sudden stops or reversals.
The anti-reverse feature in leaf chains is achieved through their construction. Leaf chains consist of link plates connected by pins and retainers, forming a continuous loop. The link plates have a shape that allows them to interlock with one another, creating a self-locking mechanism.
When the chain experiences a reverse motion or tries to move backward, the interlocking link plates engage and resist the motion, effectively preventing the load from descending unintentionally. This anti-reverse capability is crucial for ensuring the safety of lifting operations and protecting both the load being lifted and the equipment.
In addition to their anti-reverse characteristics, leaf chains also offer smooth and quiet operation during forward motion, making them suitable for various lifting applications where controlled and precise movement is essential.
It is important to note that proper maintenance and periodic inspections are necessary to ensure the anti-reverse feature of leaf chains remains effective. Regular lubrication and prompt replacement of worn or damaged components can help maintain the chain’s reliable performance in handling reverse motion requirements.
In summary, leaf chains possess inherent anti-reverse capabilities due to their interlocking link plate design, making them suitable for lifting applications that involve frequent changes in motion direction while maintaining load security and stability.
How do leaf chains handle wear and tear in continuous lifting operations?
Leaf chains are designed to handle continuous lifting operations and are known for their durability and resistance to wear and tear. However, like all mechanical components, leaf chains are subject to stress and fatigue during continuous lifting operations. Here are some ways leaf chains handle wear and tear:
- High-Quality Materials: Leaf chains are typically made from high-quality alloy steel that provides excellent tensile strength and wear resistance. The choice of materials ensures that the chain can withstand the repetitive stress of continuous lifting without premature failure.
- Proper Lubrication: Regular and proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear between the chain’s components. Adequate lubrication helps to minimize metal-to-metal contact and prevents premature wear.
- Proper Tension: Maintaining the correct tension in the leaf chain is essential for its longevity. Over-tensioning or under-tensioning the chain can lead to accelerated wear and fatigue failure. Regular tension adjustments and inspections are necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Inspections and Maintenance: Continuous lifting operations put stress on the leaf chain, making it essential to perform regular inspections. Identifying any signs of wear, corrosion, or damage early allows for timely maintenance or replacement, minimizing the risk of unexpected failures.
Leaf chains are often used in heavy-duty lifting equipment and industrial applications where continuous lifting is required. Manufacturers and operators must follow proper maintenance schedules, adhere to recommended operating parameters, and use the chain within its load capacity to ensure its longevity and safe operation in continuous lifting operations.
editor by CX 2023-11-13